After learning how to identify an MPC it’s time to understand how to source them, how to campaign for them, and how they can help you boost your business. MPCs are a valuable resource that can help you re-engage with old clients, start a relationship with new clients, and establish your reputation as a top recruiter.
Last entry we explored the concept of MPCs and how to identify them effectively. Now, let’s delve into the other side of the MPC coin and discover how to transform these candidates into valuable business strategies.
Landing an MPC:
Sometimes, professionals may proactively reach out to you. In other cases, you may stumble upon them as a byproduct of your regular talent search efforts. Whatever the method, it’s crucial to establish a strong relationship with MPCs as a valuable business strategy.
Here’s a closer look at how you might source these exceptional candidates.
- Non-selected Candidates: During your regular talent searches, it is common to present multiple outstanding candidates to clients. Unfortunately, only one candidate is selected, leaving you with a pool of exceptional candidates who didn’t make the cut. Rather than filing them away, seize this opportunity to continue working with them and promote them for other roles or companies.
- Candidates Recruit You: Sometimes, professionals may proactively approach you seeking assistance. They may have discovered your website, received a recommendation from a previous client, or expressed interest in exploring alternative opportunities despite not being interested in the initial job you offered.
Promoting an MPC:
To start working with an MPC it’s important to understand the candidate and devise a placement strategy. This entails knowing their aspirations, goals, and preferences and defining what resources you will use.
Consider the following strategies when promoting an MPC:
- Leverage your Network: Be strategic in your outreach efforts. Engage with other recruiters you know and establish connections with specific companies that align with the MPC’s interests. Ensure your contact list is highly targeted.
- Personalized Approach: Tailor your communication and engagement strategies to suit each potential lead. This may involve making calls, writing emails, or sending text messages. Remember, this outreach should be personalized rather than widespread.
- Showcase the MPC: Present your MPC in a way that effectively demonstrates their unique value. Highlight how the candidate can contribute to the organization and emphasize their suitability for the company.
Unlocking the Potential of an MPC:
Advocating for and marketing your MPCs presents a remarkable opportunity to drive business growth. Consider the following approaches to tap into their potential:
- Understanding Client Needs on a Deeper Level: Through your outreach efforts to connect with clients, you can gain profound insights into their specific needs, pain points, and business challenges. This deeper understanding establishes a foundation of trust and positions you as a knowledgeable advisor.
- Being the Trusted Solution Provider: Even if your targets are not actively seeking new hires, MPCing allows you to maintain a prominent presence in their minds. Showcase the best candidates you have and position yourself as the go-to person for future hiring needs. This approach reinforces your firm’s reputation and establishes you as a trusted ally in their pursuit of business success.
Now you can start investing in MPCs and position your organization for exponential growth and success!